Our virtual front desk will be available Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 11:00 am – 6:00 pm ET, and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm ET. Feel free to reach us by email as well at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re here to help you stay on track.
Explore virtual career tips, resources, and more to help you stay on track during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. Take the first step today!
Virtual Career Assistance
Trained staff can assist eligible students and alumni through individual virtual career advising, group meetings, and drop-in sessions.
Rutgers Handshake is your way to access employment opportunities, career advising, programs, career tools, and more.
Due to COVID-19, all our programs, events, and recruiter interactions will occur in an engaging virtual environment.
Student-Alumni Career Connect (SACC) Live
One of the best ways to explore careers is by networking with those already working in the industry. "SACC-LIVE" is a real-time version of our Student-Alumni Career Connect (SACC), where successful alumni and students will meet online as a group.
Explore More at CES
- Discovery and Exploration Career Community (For students exploring options)
- Arts, Communications, and Entertainment Community (ACE)
- Business, Financial Services, and Logistics Community (BFSL)
- Education and Public & Human Services Community (EPHS)
- Food & Agriculture and Environmental & Natural Resources Community (FAENR)
- Life Sciences and Health industry (LSH)
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Community (STEM)