Join us at one of the largest and most diverse recruiting opportunities in the nation. As the flagship institution of the state of New Jersey, Rutgers University-New Brunswick is at the leading edge of research and academic talent. Our students are diverse, experienced, hardworking, and academically talented. Over 2,000 candidates connect with nearly 250 employers to discuss full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities from a wide variety of fields. This fair will be a great networking opportunity for both candidates and employers. This event is open to Rutgers University students of all majors and alumni from New Brunswick, Camden, Newark, and Rutgers Biomedical Health Sciences (RBHS).
The priority registration deadline for the fair is January 21 and cannot be extended.
Fair Packages, Fees, & Policies
All career-related programs coordinated by Career Exploration and Success (CES) for students and alumni are supported by fair revenue. We thank you for both supporting our regular programs and recruiting our candidates. We have a variety of fair pricing based on your organization type:
Mega Fair Pricing
Packages include one 6 X 3’ table in an 8 X 6’ booth, access to electrical outlets at each booth, brunch for two representatives, and on-site parking. Double booths have twice the number of amenities with up to four representatives. Also included is a boxed lunch, and refreshments throughout the day.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com. No refunds will be made after 9:00 am on January 21, 2022. Please note that submission of a career fair registration obligates the organization and listed contact representative to be responsible for payment of all listed registration fees.
Registered organizations not attending the career fair are still responsible for full payment unless they meet the requirements of the Payment and Cancellation Policy
We have created exciting sponsorship opportunities to maximize your employer brand on campus and at the fair.
Shipping Materials Prior to the Event: Please follow these important shipping guidelines to ensure timely arrival and pick-up of your materials
- Download and print this shipping label and affix it to EACH one of your packages.(coming soon)
- Deliveries must be scheduled for an arrival between February 1 and February 4.
- Ship all items to 84 WAREHOUSE ROAD PISCATAWAY, NJ 08854. NOTE: DO NOT SHIP DIRECTLY TO THE VENUE
- To expedite the return of displays and/or any leftover materials, please include shipping bills in your packages with instructions for attending representatives.
- Please schedule return pick-up with your carrier prior to leaving the fair. For the prompt return of your materials after the fair’s conclusion, you must use the fair venue location: Jersey Mike’s Arena, Rutgers University, 83 Rockafeller Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854 as the pickup location. All material must be picked up from the venue by your designated carrier by 6 pm.
- University Career Services and the Rutgers Athletic Center staff ARE NOT responsible for the shipping of any packages left behind without proper labels and arrangements following the event.
Transport materials with you to the event:
For those wishing to bring your materials with you to the event, you may drop them off at the "Materials Drop-off" location on the side of Jersey Mike’s Arena (formerly known as the Louis Brown Athletic Center). Access is available from Hospital Rd (see diagram within the "Directions and Parking" section of this page). From there, event staff will be able to assist you by transporting your materials directly to your booth while you park your car.
Lodging Accommodations and dining