#Rutgersworks Free Tuition Challenge
Enter to Win Free Tuition
At Career Exploration and Success, we know how hard Rutgers students work!
To show our support for your hard work and to encourage you to set aside time to focus on your future, we are providing you with an incentive…FREE TUITION* and other prizes.
Facts & Figures
Current SAS In-state Undergraduate Tuition Rate
You must be a currently enrolled Rutgers University-New Brunswick full-or-part time undergraduate or graduate student. The challenge will open up at 12:00 PM Monday, August 23, and will close at 11:59 PM on Monday, December 11, 2023. The link will be active when the challenge begins.
Students with five or more stamps by the first week of each month are entered into random gift card and swag bag drawings. Students with ten or more completed stamps by 11:59 pm (EST) on Monday, December 11, 2023, will be entered into the grand prize drawing to win free tuition* for Spring 2024. We will also raffle off gift cards for our runner up prizes.
Log in using your NetID and password to the game board. Earn stamps by attending our virtual events, utilizing our online tools, and engaging with our resources. If you are attending an event, make sure you “swipe in” and enter your RUID in event registration and complete the evaluation. Earn extra raffle entries by completing even more stamps—(e.g., 10 Stamps = 1 Challenge Raffle Entry, 20 Stamps = 2 Entries, 30 Stamps = 3 Entries). The challenge will open up at 12:00 PM Monday, August 23, and will close at 11:59 PM on Monday, December 11, 2023. The link will be active when the challenge begins.
- Generally, tuition is calculated based on a number of factors. For the purposes of the challenge, tuition payment will equal no more than the equivalent of one semester of undergraduate in-state tuition ($6,837.00) as calculated in Fall 2023. Payment excludes student fees and other costs associated with attendance and enrollment.
- The challenge will open up at 12:00 PM Monday, August 23, and will close at 11:59 PM on Monday, December 11, 2023. The link will be active when the challenge begins.
- To qualify, contestants must be a currently enrolled Rutgers-New Brunswick undergraduate or graduate student. You must be able to produce a valid RUID number.
- Full-time and part-time students are eligible from all Rutgers-New Brunswick schools, however the winner will only receive the total amount of one semester of undergraduate in-state tuition as calculated in Fall 2024 for the School of Arts and Sciences.
- Your participation in the game will earn you entry into a drawing if you complete any ten challenge requirements during the game period.
- Entries must be the direct work and participation of each individual contestant.
- International and out-of-state students may enter the contest. If an international or out-of-state student is selected as a winner, they will receive a tuition payment equivalent to the in-state tuition rate above and will be responsible for paying the balance of their tuition cost.
- Career Exploration and Success (CES) is not responsible for any failure to complete the process and procure a challenge stamp, even after you have completed the application activity. Only after achieving and activating the required number of Challenge credits will a contestant be entered into the grand prize drawing.
- The winner must come to Career Exploration and Success (Gateway Transit Village location at 106 Somerset Street, 4th FL, New Brunswick, NJ 08901) to pick up and sign for their prize. Winners must produce official identification such as a driver’s license or RU ID.
- The winner must be willing to have their picture taken and provide a brief profile summary of themselves for future marketing of the program.
- By participating in the challenge, contestants agree to release the use of their name, photo, image, and likeness to Rutgers University and Career Exploration and Success for use in future advertising, publicity, and media now or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission. Winners must be available and willing to be featured on social media and other marketing avenues.
- Career Exploration and Success reserves the right to, at its discretion, reschedule the challenge, entry, and/or end dates, modify the entry procedures, cancel the challenge, or cancel the awarding of the prize for any reason.
- Contestants must provide CES with an accurate email address and phone number. We will use this contact information to connect with the winner.
Contact our office at email@example.com or 848-932-0144 if you have any questions.