The goal of Campus-to-Career Field Trips is to provide students with exposure to the world-of-work while also allowing them to learn about individual employment organizations associated with their career clusters. Register for a trip through Handshake today! Limited seating available.
Upcoming Field Trips
- Field Trip: L’Oréal — Thursday, October 4, 2018 3:55 pm - 8:30 pm
For students interested in Research & Innovation (STEM), Operations, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, Sales, IT and HR. Majors of interest include Marketing, Finance, Computer Science, Business Analytics & Information Technology, HR, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Material Science and Engineering, Supply Chain Management, and Industrial Engineering. There is a priority registration deadline for juniors who do not and will not require work visa sponsorship and then registration will open to all students on Monday, 9/24.
- Field Trip: Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) — Friday, October 12, 2018 11:40 am - 4:20 pm
For students interested in R&D, Global Procurement, Chemistry, Biology, Bio-Engineering, etc.
- Field Trip: Firmenich — Friday, October 26, 2018 11:30 am - 4:00 pm
For students interested in the science of food and flavors. Majors of interest include food science, nutrition, and chemistry.
- Field Trip: Yelp — Thursday, November 1, 2018 9:50 am - 3:20 pm
For students interested in business, sales, advertising, and account management. All majors are welcome! Since Yelp does not provide internships, this trip is best geared for seniors and graduate students.
- Field Trip: McCann Health — Thursday, November 8, 2018 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
For students interested in copy writing, art direction, creative strategy, digital strategy, and editorial/proof reading. All majors are welcome!
- Field Trip: Regional Operations & Intelligence Center/ NJSP Museum — Friday, November 9, 2018 11:10 am - 4:30 pm
For students interested in law enforcement, cyber security, and intelligence & analysis. All majors are welcome. International students/foreign nationals visiting must provide their passport & visa # by October 5 for vetting (more information will be emailed to you should you register).