Career Exploration and Success (CES) offers high-impact mentoring programs designed to connect students to alumni industry experts. Whether the mentoring relationship is formal or informal, the goal of mentoring is to provide career advice as well as both professional and personal enrichment.
Road to Industry Programs match 50 students with 50 alumni within various fields of interest. The goals of the programs are to help students clarify their short-term career goals, identify alumni mentors for networking opportunities, and develop job search skills. Learn more about the various programs below:
- Road to Communication & Media Program (RTCM)
- Road to Government, Policy & Service (RTGPS)
- Road to Food, Animals & the Environment (RTFAE)
- Road to Wall Street
Interested in the program? Join us at one of our upcoming information sessions and register via Rutgers Handshake.
- RTIPs Information Session, 10/07/19, 11 AM — 12 PM
- RTIPs Information Session, 10/11/19, 1 PM — 2 PM
- RTIPs Information Session, 10/23/19, 2:30 PM — 3: 30 PM
If you have decided to apply, CES also offers resume workshops to assist you with your application. Register via Rutgers Handshake for one of the workshops below: