Take the next step in your career journey! Apply now for this leadership crash course in professionalism, personal branding, public speaking, and skill development. Seeking Success is an exploring leadership and career-readiness program for upperclassmen (sophomores, juniors, and transfers welcome). Participants must complete the application on Handshake and submit a resume to be eligible for the Seeking Success cohort.
This 7-week, 1.5-credit seminar series is available exclusively to upperclassmen who are ready to:
- Cultivate 21st century competencies, including public speaking and interview skills
- Create a strong professional brand and leverage your network
- Apply and articulate transferable skills to attain an internship, position, or job
- Engage with a community of peers who are committed to this interactive, experiential learning environment
Seeking Success graduates are equipped to take on any leadership challenge!
“Seeking Success helped improve my leadership, resume building, and networking skills. It did a great job boosting my confidence and providing skills that I can use for the future.”
– Seeking Success Participant, 2016
Seeking Success is a tier of the Lead-up Academy, co-sponsored by the Office of Leadership & Experiential Learning. There are no pre-requisites needed to apply for this program. Applications for the Fall 2020 Seeking Success cohort will go live September 1st.