Tuesday, December 8, from 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM ET
Attend the virtual fair to learn more about professional and graduate schools in a live online event.
Students and alumni are invited to attend this unique virtual event where you can easily and efficiently meet admissions representatives and faculty from schools across multiple areas of study.
Why attend the virtual fair?
- Open to all students and alumni to learn more about graduate school opportunities.
- Save valuable time by interacting with school representatives in live one-on-one 10-minute chat sessions and /or 30-minute group chat sessions.
- Have your most pressing questions answered about graduate programs and admissions.
- Earn a stamp towards the #Rutgersworks Free Tuition Challenge (students only)
- Visit the Graduate and Professional School Fair within your Rutgers Handshake account.
- When you locate a university that you would like to meet with virtually, look for the session information to appear below the organization's name and description. Note: Group sessions will have a custom title and indicate a length of 30 minutes, while 1:1 sessions will have "One on One with ORGANIZATION NAME" as the title.
- Click on the name of the session(s) you'd like to sign up for and follow the instructions provided.