Career Exploration and Success (CES) partners with student organizations, faculty/staff, and administrators to offer career-related programs. If you would like to host or participate in a program, please read the following criteria before submitting your request.
- Requests are reviewed and fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis. Stronger consideration will be given to requests received at least one month in advance of the program date:
- Request must be made a minimum of three weeks prior to the program
- Evening workshops must end by 8:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday
- Program cannot conflict with another Career Exploration and Success program covering the same topic(s) within the same week (refer to online events calendar)
- We can consider one program request per student organization or faculty member per semester
- We can consider requests that take place when the university is open
- Program length should not exceed 60 minutes, including Q&A
- Choose from the following topics: Career Exploration 101, Resumes/Cover Letters, Interview Skills, Job/Internship Search, Marketing Your Experience/Personal Branding (view more information about presentation topics here)
- Program must take place in official university space (e.g., student center, classrooms, and Career Exploration and Success)
- Provide a list of class/organization members' RUIDs for follow-up survey and statistics (a minimum of 20 students must be confirmed to participate via sign-up sheet at least two days prior to the event. If there are not 20 students confirmed to participate, CES reserves the right to cancel the program.)
- Arrange room and AV equipment
- Start the workshop at the agreed-upon time
While your program request may fit the criteria outlined above, Career Exploration and Success reserves the right to determine whether or not staffing is available to assist you.