On Thursday, January 28, 2021, 150 campus partners with a shared interest in student career success came together via Zoom for the Office of Career Exploration and Success annual campus partner event. Below are some of the highlights from that event.
- Career Exploration and Success Information:
- Event Recording w/o Breakouts (available for 180 days): https://go.rutgers.edu/oim0x5q5
- Presentation Slide Deck: https://go.rutgers.edu/g6wigptm
- CES Resource Video (consider sharing): https://go.rutgers.edu/l3rbu4y4
- Marketing Graphics Slides (consider sharing): https://go.rutgers.edu/3xp9olqa
- Career Community Advisory Board Membership: https://go.rutgers.edu/nf65o70c
- Partner with Us (Who to Contact): http://careers.rutgers.edu/CampusPartners
- Campus Partner Mini Sessions - Partners Working Together with CES Toward the Greater Good:
- Alumni Career Engagement Partnerships
- Career Event Management and Advising in Handshake
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Career Programming
- Experiential Education and Utilizing Rutgers Handshake to Manage Your Internship Program
- Incorporating Career Readiness into Your Student Employment and Leadership Programs
- Integrating Career Tools Into Courses and Programs
Partner with Us: Students benefit from the collaborations between our office and campus partners in academic and non-academic departments. As professionals, we also benefit as we work together to build towards a students’ career success. Visit http://go.rutgers.edu/d9p1h4mb to learn how you can help us connect with your students.
Our entire team is here to assist you and your students:
- Want CES to present in your class, a group of students in your program, or your department staff? Let us know!
- If you want to create a strategic partnership with your program, contact Toi Tyson, Director of Career Communities & Campus Partnerships or William Jones, Interim Executive Director to discuss.
- CES has launched a new quarterly e-newsletter for our recruiters. Do you have an important announcement that our employer partners should know? Submit your requests here. Note that due to our role as a central career office with an eye toward the greater good, and limited space, we will not consider recruiting events unless they are open to all students and do not conflict with CES offerings.
Thank you for your continued interest in the career success of our Scarlet Knights!