Visit your Handshake account to learn more and register for the fair. If you have additional questions regarding the fair, please contact a member of our Recruiting Programs Team at email@example.com or tel:(848)445-7287. We look forward to assisting you with identifying top talent and building on our valuable partnership.
Our fair is open to students and alumni from all disciplines at Rutgers University (New Brunswick, Camden, Newark, and RBHS) and 200+ employers enabling you to connect and discuss full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities.
Each day, the fair will be segmented by organizations recruiting for technical (i.e., science, technology, engineering, computer science, health), non-technical (i.e., business, arts, communications, education, etc.), and both technical and non-technical positions.
Candidates are welcomed and encouraged to attend both days—as both Thursday and Friday offer a wide variety of employer engagement opportunities.
Candidate registration opens on Monday, August 1, 2022.
- Current Rutgers University Students: Students can pre-register by logging in to their Rutgers Handshake account. Pre-registration is preferred but not required, walk-ins are welcome.
- Alumni of Rutgers University RU-NB Alumni: Alumni can pre-register by logging in to their Rutgers Handshake account. Pre-registration is preferred but not required, walk-ins are welcome.
- RU-Camden & RU-Newark Alumni: Pre-registration is not required, walk-ins are welcome.
- External to Rutgers University: This event is only available to?Rutgers University (New Brunswick, Camden, Newark, and RBHS) students and alumni. ?The public is not permitted to attend this event.
IMPORTANT NOTES & HELPFUL TIPS:
- Registration for employers is an on-going process. Please check back often to see which new employers have registered.
- This will be a paperless event, and employer lists will not be provided at the event. We encourage candidates to bring their mobile devices to the event and scan our QR code signage for a fair map and directory.
- We encourage Rutgers University-New Brunswick students and alumni to download the Rutgers Handshake mobile app (available in both Google Play and the Apple Store) for the most up-to-date fair information and list of employers.
- Attendance at our fair preparation events listed above grants you access to the #MEGAFASTPASS — a digital pass that enables you to skip the registration line at the fair.
- Attendance at our fair preparation events listed above and at the fair itself earns you stamps towards the #Rutgersworks Free Tuition Challenge.
PROTOCOLS:The university and our office are continuously monitoring COVID-19 and are adapting our operations to provide all employers and candidates with a safe recruiting opportunity. All candidates and staff will be vaccinated, and all attendees will be required to wear masks during the event.
All event attendees must provide proof of vaccination or negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the event when entering the fair. This applies to all populations: students, faculty, staff, alumni, and visitors. View the full policy here.
Please contact a member of our Industry and Student Connections Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 848-445-7287 if you have any questions. We look forward to assisting you with your recruiting needs.
- Brought to you by the Office of Career Exploration and Success