Virtual Tri-State Career & Internship Fair Series
September 17, 2021
ABOUT THE VIRTUAL FAIR
We have created exciting sponsorship opportunities to maximize your employer brand on campus and at the fair. Learn more
Communication and Technology
Employers and candidates will connect via video conference or chat (depending on the employer and candidate preference). A standard web camera and microphone are required to use the videoconferencing option.
Scheduled Individual Meetings
Prior to the virtual fair, candidates can schedule a 10-minute window of time to speak with a participating employer. These spots are very limited but are not the only mechanism for candidates and employers to connect.
Drop-in Group Sessions
During the fair, employers will have 30-minute group sessions where they will meet with candidates. These group sessions do not require advanced scheduling.
Typically, the fair attracts 2,500 candidates and three of the fairs are open to current students and alumni from all academic disciplines and Rutgers University campuses (New Brunswick, Camden, Newark, and RBHS) and non-Rutgers affiliates with access to a Handshake account. The Student Campus Jobs Fair is only open to current students from all Rutgers University campuses. Below you will find a profile of some of the candidates that participated in past fairs.
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology and Informatics
- Human Resource Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Supply Chain and Marketing
- Chemical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Political Science
- Computer Programming/Software Development
- Business-Financial Analysis
- Health, General Sciences, Technology, Engineering, and Math
- Business, Financial Services, and Logistics
- Business-Banking, Investment
- Business-Corporate Finance
- Engineering-Mechanical Engineering
- Artificial Computers/Technology -Intelligence/Robotics
- Database Administration
- Web Design/Development
- Other Computers/Technology
- Engineering-Chemical Engineering
- Game Design/Development
How we advertise the Virtual Fair
Early Bird Discount Deadline: March 26, 2021 | Registration Deadline: April 16, 2021
If you have additional questions regarding the fair, please contact a member of our Employer Connections and Engagement Team at email@example.com or 848-445-7287. We look forward to assisting you with identifying top talent and building on our valuable partnership.