Monday September 9, 2019 - Wednesday September 11, 2019
11am - 3:30pm
Join us at one of the largest and most diverse recruiting opportunities in the nation. As the flagship institution of the state of New Jersey, Rutgers University–New Brunswick is at the leading edge of research and academic talent. Our students are diverse, experienced, hardworking, and academically talented. Over 4,000 candidates connect with nearly 300 employers to discuss full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities from a wide variety of fields. This fair will be a great networking opportunity for both candidates and employers. This event is open to Rutgers University students of all majors and alumni from New Brunswick, Camden, Newark, and Rutgers Biomedical Health Sciences (RBHS).
Information About the Fair:
Typically, the fair attracts 2,000 candidates each day and is open to students and alumni from all Rutgers University campuses (New Brunswick, Newark, Camden, and RBHS). Below you will find a profile of some of the candidates that participated in past fairs.
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology and Informatics
- Human Resource Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Supply Chain and Marketing
- Chemical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Political Science
- Computer Programming/Software Development
- Business-Financial Analysis
- Health, General Sciences, Technology, Engineering, and Math
- Business, Financial Services, and Logistics
- Business-Banking, Investment
- Business-Corporate Finance
- Engineering-Mechanical Engineering
- Artificial Computers/Technology -Intelligence/Robotics
- Database Administration
- Web Design/Development
- Other Computers/Technology
- Engineering-Chemical Engineering
- Game Design/Development
Employers will be grouped with other organizations based on the type of positions being offered (i.e., technical, non-tech, or both types). The priority registration deadline for the fair is August 16, 2019.
All career-related programs coordinated by University Career Services for students and alumni are supported by fair revenue. We thank you for both supporting our regular programs and recruiting our candidates. We have a variety of fair packages based on your organization type:
- Staffing Agency/Third Party Recruiting Firm (SINGLE BOOTH $1,125)
- For-Profit Organization (SINGLE Booth $975 or DOUBLE Booth $1,825)
- Government/Non-Profit Organization (SINGLE Booth $475 or DOUBLE Booth $825)
- Sponsor rates are included in your partner's packages
All packages include one 6x3' table in an 8x6' booth, access to electrical outlets at each booth, brunch for two representatives, and on-site parking. Double booths have twice the number of amenities. $100 per extra representative (up to 4 representatives per booth max).
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be made after 9:00 am on August 16, 2019. Please note that submission of a career fair registration obligates the organization and listed contact representative to be responsible for payment of all listed registration fees.
Registered organizations not attending the career fair are still responsible for full payment unless they meet the requirements of the Payment and Cancellation Policy.
Consider our Knights of the Round Table Partners Program for maximum visibility at the fair, strategic marketing, and additional campus engagement opportunities. Packages include year-round benefits. Visit careers.rutgers.edu/giving to learn more.
Employers will be grouped with other organizations offering technical, non-tech, or both types of positions. To register, log in (or first create a profile) via Rutgers Handshake.
For information regarding fair logistics (i.e., shipping instructions, parking and transportation information, directions) see below.
- 9:00 am - 11:00 am | Arrival and Booth Set up
- 9:30 am - 12:30 pm | Catered Brunch Available
- 10:30 am | Early Candidate Admission
- 3:30 pm | Fair Ends
SHIPPING MATERIALS PRIOR TO THE EVENT: Please follow these important shipping guidelines to ensure timely arrival and pick-up of your materials:
- Download and print this shipping label and affix it to EACH one of your packages.
- Deliveries must be scheduled for an arrival between September 2 and September 6.
- Ship all items to 84 WAREHOUSE ROAD PISCATAWAY, NJ 08854. NOTE: DO NOT SHIP DIRECTLY TO THE VENUE
- To expedite the return of displays and/or any leftover materials, please include shipping bills in your packages with instructions for attending representatives. Please schedule return pick-up with your carrier prior to leaving the fair. For the prompt return of your materials after the fair’s conclusion, you must use the fair venue location: Louis Brown Athletic Center / RAC, Rutgers University, 83 Rockafeller Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854 as the pickup location. All material must be picked up from the venue by your designated carrier by 6 pm.
- University Career Services and the Rutgers Athletic Center staff ARE NOT responsible for the shipping of any packages left behind without proper labels and arrangements following the event.
TRANSPORT MATERIALS WITH YOU TO THE EVENT: For those wishing to bring your materials with you to the event, you may drop them off at the "Materials Drop-off" location on the side of the RAC. Access is available from Hospital Rd (see diagram within the "Directions and Parking" section of this page). From there, event staff will be able to assist you by transporting your materials directly to your booth while you park your car.
For GPS directions, use the Louis Brown Athletic Center (RAC), located at 83 Rockafeller Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854. Parking permits are not required for our employer visitors.
- Fair Logistics: Employer Relations Team, email@example.com or 848.445.7287
- Payment Information: Joanne Halick, firstname.lastname@example.org or 848.932.0182
- Rutgers Handshake Job & Internship Postings and On-Campus Interviews: On-Campus Interviewing Program Coordinator, email@example.com or 848.445.7287
- Fair Sponsor (Employer Branding Opportunities): Janet Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org or 848.445.5587