Join us at one of the largest and most diverse recruiting opportunities in the nation. An anticipated group of 300+ employers (different employers each day) will be available to network with candidates to discuss full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities from a wide variety of fields. This event is only open to Rutgers University (New Brunswick, Camden, Newark, and RBHS) students and alumni from all academic disciplines.
Wednesday, February 6, 2019 — 11 am - 3:30 pm
Thursday, February 7, 2019 — 11 am - 3:30 pm
University Career Services
Rutgers University–New Brunswick
Louis Brown Athletic Center/Rutgers Athletic Center (RAC)
83 Rockafeller Rd Piscataway, NJ 08854
- The Spring Career and Internship Mega Fair is open to all Rutgers University students and alumni.
- Please note there will be a coat check for jackets and umbrellas only. We will not accept other items, including bags and backpacks.
- Security officials will check all bags at the entrance. We strongly recommend leaving unnecessary belongings and valuables at home or in your locked vehicle.
- Please remember to bring your RU ID card or have your RUID number available to expedite check-in.
- All current students with a car on campus must park in their assigned lot and utilize the campus bus service, if necessary, to reach the Louis Brown Athletic Center (RAC).
- Current Newark and Camden students driving a registered vehicle to the career fair will need to park in their assigned lot—adjacent to the Louis Brown Athletic Center (RAC) or elsewhere on campus.
- Those whose vehicles are not registered with the university may park in the Yellow Lot, adjacent to the Louis Brown Athletic Center (RAC)
- Alumni driving a formerly RU registered vehicle should contact the Rutgers Parking Authority at 848-932-7744 to have your vehicle removed from the system. The Rutgers Parking Authority cannot deregister license plate numbers of former students unless they receive a call requesting that the vehicle record be removed.