Wednesday, September 12 and Thursday, September 13
(with interviewing opportunities following each day of the fair)
11:00 am - 3:30 pm
Louis Brown Athletic Center (formerly the RAC) - 83 Rockafeller Road, Livingston Campus
Join us at one of the largest and most diverse recruiting opportunities in the nation. An anticipated group of 300+ employers (different employers each day) will be available to network with candidates to discuss full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities from a wide variety of fields. This event is only open to Rutgers University (New Brunswick, Camden, Newark, and RBHS) students and alumni from all academic disciplines.
- Information for Employers: Registration information is available through Handshake at https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/4822/. Prepare to register by ensuring that you have your free Handshake account set up and that you connect with Rutgers University on the platform.
- Information for Candidates: Login to Rutgers Handshake and register for the fair.
Important Information for Candidates:
- The Fall Career & Internship Mega Fair is open to all Rutgers University students and alumni.
- Please note there will be a coat check for jackets and umbrellas only. We will not accept other items, including bags and backpacks.
- Security officials will check all bags at the entrance. We strongly recommend leaving unnecessary belongings and valuables at home or in your locked vehicle.
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick students and alumni:
- Log into your Rutgers Handshake account to view the fair details.
- Please remember to bring your RU ID card or have your RUID number available to expedite check-in.
- All current students with a car on campus must park in their assigned lot and utilize the campus bus service, if necessary, to reach the Louis Brown Athletic Center (RAC)
- Rutgers University-Newark and Rutgers University-Camden students and all Rutgers University alumni:
- View fair details here. Please remember your RU ID card or have your RUID number available to expedite check-in
- Current Newark and Camden students driving a registered vehicle to the career fair will need to park in their assigned lot. Please confirm if this is the Yellow Lot, adjacent to the Louis Brown Athletic Center (RAC) or elsewhere on campus.
- Those whose vehicles are not registered with the university may park in the Yellow Lot, adjacent to the Louis Brown Athletic Center (RAC)
- Alumni driving a formerly RU registered vehicle should contact the Rutgers Parking Authority at 848-932-7744 to have your vehicle removed from the system. The Rutgers Parking Authority cannot deregister license plate numbers of former students unless they receive a call requesting that the vehicle record be removed.
Skip the lines using the #MegaFastPass:
This magic pass enables you to skip the registration line at the fair. Did you know that you can score a #MegaFastPass by attending the Insider's Guide to the Career Fair at our Open House on Friday, September 7? Can't make it? No worries, you can score a pass by attending one of our fair prep events below:
Drop-In Resume Critiques w/ Industry Professionals (Technical Career Fields)
Monday, 9/10 • 11 am–3:30 pm, Busch Student Center, MPR
Insider's Guide to the Career Fair
Monday, 9/10 • 4:45–6 pm, Academic Building, Room 4225, College Avenue
Drop-In Resume Critiques w/ Industry Professionals (All Career Fields)
Tuesday, 9/11 • 11 am–3:30 pm, Alexander Library, Pane Room, College Avenue
Insider's Guide to the Career Fair
Tuesday, 9/11 • 4:45–6 pm, Busch Student Center, Center Hall
Not on Rutgers Handshake? View a list of employers attending the fair here.