Online career management system
CareerKnight is an online career management system developed specifically for Rutgers students, alumni, and employers. All students automatically have a CareerKnight account. CareerKnight allows employers and students to connect for jobs and internships while also providing a platform to help students navigate each and every step of your career development plan.
Utilize the system to:
- Schedule career counseling appointments
- Register for upcoming workshops and events
- Develop resumes and cover letters
- View and apply for internship and job listings (read our fraudulent posting warning)
- Participate in the On-Campus Interviewing Program (current students)
To access the system:
- Log in to the CareerKnight System:
- Current Students: https://rutgers-csm.symplicity.com/sso/students/
https://rutgers-csm.symplicity.com/sso/students/ (alumni who graduated in May 2014 or later)
https://rutgers-csm.symplicity.com/students/ (alumni who graduated before May 2014)
- Employers: https://rutgers-csm.symplicity.com/employers/
- Faculty/Staff: To request access to CareerKnight, email your full name, title, department, and netID, to our Assistant Director for Technology Applications.