Rutgers Internship Excellence Awards
The Rutgers Internship Excellence Awards, sponsored by University Career Services, was established to help recognize the outstanding contributions of Rutgers University–New Brunswick undergraduate interns. Winners of the universitywide awards will be chosen by a committee consisting of staff and faculty who value the importance internships play in helping students achieve their post-graduation goal through developing critical skills and experience.
WHAT DO WINNERS RECEIVE?
- $200 monetary award
- A feature on the University Career Services website and other media
- A chance to compete for the ultimate award of Rutgers Top Intern ($500 award) through a social media community vote
- November 7: Application cycle opens
- March 11: Application deadline
- Late March: Winners notified and receive $200 award. Begin scheduling to participate in a video/interview/photo shoot at UCS.
- Mid April: Voting for the Rutgers Top Intern Award
- Early May: Rutgers Top Intern Award announced