Guide to Continuing Education
Personal and professional development in the 21st century world of work has quickly revealed the importance of -- continued education, training, skill development and life-long learning! In a rapidly changing, global, technology driven and competitive employment landscape, consistent learning and skill development are keys to employability and career advancement.
Adult learning, continuing education, certification programs and on-line open courses have become increasingly popular, and vital, ways to continue your education and career-related skill development. One thing is certain – alumni need to continue to learn, grow and develop – and this learning is taking place both inside and outside the classroom, both on-site and on-line!
Use this guide of resources for continued learning, training and certification to learn of new and exciting ways (both at and outside of Rutgers) to continue your career development.
- Rutgers Continuing Education Programs - http://continuingstudies.rutgers.edu/
- Rutgers University Alumni Association - http://www.rutgers.edu/information/information-alumni
- Graduate School at Rutgers - http://gsnb.rutgers.edu/
Resources External to Rutgers:
- Research Graduate Schools and Programs - http://www.gradschools.com
- NJ Workforce Development - http://jobs4jersey.com/jobs4jersey/employers/training/
- NYU School of Continuing & Professional Studies - http://www.scps.nyu.edu/
- Ed2Go - http://www.ed2go.com/
- Academic Earth - http://academicearth.org
- Open Courseware - http://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm
- Coursera - https://www.coursera.org/