Online career management system
CareerKnight is an online career management system developed specifically for Rutgers students, alumni, and employers. All eligible students automatically have CareerKnight accounts. CareerKnight allows employers and students to connect for jobs and internships while also providing a platform to help students navigate each step of their career development plans.
Utilize the system to:
- Schedule career counseling appointments
- Register for upcoming workshops and events
- Develop resumes and cover letters
- View and apply for internship and job listings (read our fraudulent posting warning)
- Participate in the On-Campus Interviewing Program
To access the system:
- Log in to the CareerKnight System:
- Eligible Current Students: https://rutgers-csm.symplicity.com/sso/students/
- Alumni who graduated in May 2014 or later: https://rutgers-csm.symplicity.com/sso/students/
- Alumni who graduated before May 2014: https://rutgers-csm.symplicity.com/students/
- You will need your RUID to access an existing account or create a new CareerKnight account. Please see the Rutgers ID Query web page if you do not know your RUID. Alumni who graduated May 2011 and after have an existing CareerKnight account.
- Employers: https://rutgers-csm.symplicity.com/employers/
- Faculty/Staff: To request access to CareerKnight for use with advising your students, email your full name, title, department, and netID, to our Assistant Director for Technology Operations.
Please call 848-932-0144 or email email@example.com for technical support with any University Career Services online resources.