NJ Statewide Career & Internship Fair
Friday, May 01, 2015
• 11:00 AM
- 4:00 PM
Location: Sonny Werblin Recreation Center
An anticipated group of 150+ employers will network with more than 3,000 students and alumni to discuss full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities from a wide variety of fields. This event is open to Rutgers University students and alumni from all majors as well as the general public.
- View the current list of participating employers
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick CURRENT students: Pre-registration is not required. Be sure to bring your student ID card (or have RUID number) to the event.
- Attendees need to dress professionally (suits strongly encouraged) and bring multiple copies of their resumes.
- Candidate Parking/Shuttle Bus Information: Those without current Rutgers-New Brunswick parking permits will need to park in the yellow lot on Livingston campus. Shuttle buses will run every 10-15 minutes between the parking lot and the Werblin Recreation Center.
- Employer Advice for Fair Participants: http://vimeo.com/77798131
Minimum attire for ALL fairs and interviews with employers is business formal unless otherwise specified.
(For Rutgers University-New Brunswick campus only)