Ascend Public Charter Schools OCI Interview Request Deadline
Thursday, March 30, 2017 • 11:59 PM
Ascend Public Charter Schools is coming to campus on 4/19/17 to interview candidates as part of the On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) Program. The deadline to apply for an interview slot by submitting a resume into CareerKnight is on 3/30/17.
Interviewing For: EOIW17 - Founding Middle School Math Teachers - 5th Grade - 2017-18 SY (91776),EOIW17 - Founding Conceptual Physics Teacher - High School 9th Grade- 2017-18 SY (91786),EOIW17 - Middle School Math Teachers - 2017-18 SY (91782),EOIW17 - Middle School Humanities Teacher- 2017-18 SY (91784),EOIW17 - High School English Teacher - 2017-18 SY (91788),EOIW17 - Elementary School Teachers - K to 2nd grade - 2017-18 SY (91771),EOIW17 - High School Algebra Teacher (91787),EOIW17 - Elementary School Teachers - 3rd grade to 5th grade - 2017-18 SY (91769)
Minimum attire for ALL fairs and interviews with employers is business formal unless otherwise specified.
Interviews via the On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) Program are ONLY open to currently registered Rutgers-New Brunswick students.
How to Request an Interview:
To request an interview through the On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) Program:
- Login to your CareerKnight account
- Select "Internship & Job Listings" then "CareerKnight Postings" on the left menu bar
- Select "All Interviews" on the "show me" drop-down menu
- You can use the keyword search field to search through the various listings in the system
- Only students who RSVP for information sessions are guaranteed seats. Others will be allowed into the room five minutes prior to the start time if space is available.