Franklin Township Public School OCI Interview Request Deadline
Thursday, March 30, 2017 • 11:59 PM
Franklin Township Public School is coming to campus on 4/19/17 to interview candidates as part of the On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) Program. The deadline to apply for an interview slot by submitting a resume into CareerKnight is on 3/30/17.
Interviewing For: EOIW17 - Music Teacher (Band) - Franklin High School (92244),EOIW17 - Special Education Teacher, HQ Math (92247),EOIW17 - Library Media Specialist (91750),EOIW17 - Bilingual Math Teacher (92253),EOIW17 - Special Education Teacher, HQ Math (92251),EOIW17 - Language Arts Teacher (92256),EOIW17 - Special Education Teacher, HQ Social Studies (92246),EOIW17 - Biology Teacher (92255),EOIW17 - Math Teacher (92252),EOIW17 - English as a Second Language Teacher (92243),EOIW17 - Social Studies Teacher (92245),EOIW17 - World Language - Spanish (92248),EOIW17 - Special Education Language Arts Teacher (92250)
Recommended attire for all fairs and interviews with employers is business formal, unless otherwise specified.
Interviews via the On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) Program are ONLY open to currently registered Rutgers-New Brunswick students.
How to Request an Interview:
To request an interview through the On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) Program:
- Login to your CareerKnight account
- Select "Internship & Job Listings" then "CareerKnight Postings" on the left menu bar
- Select "All Interviews" on the "show me" drop-down menu
- You can use the keyword search field to search through the various listings in the system
- Only students who RSVP for information sessions are guaranteed seats. Others will be allowed into the room five minutes prior to the start time if space is available.