BelovED Community Charter School OCI Interview Request Deadline
Sunday, April 2, 2017 • 11:59 PM
BelovED Community Charter School is coming to campus on 4/19/17 to interview candidates as part of the On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) Program. The deadline to apply for an interview slot by submitting a resume into CareerKnight is on 4/2/17.
Interviewing For: EOIW17 - Elementary Teacher, Middle School Teacher (Math, English Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, Spanish, Music & Dance (91033),EOIW17 - Math Teacher - Elementary & Middle School (89755),EOIW17 - English Language Arts / Literacy / ELA / Reading - Elementary & Middle School (89776)
Recommended attire for all fairs and interviews with employers is business formal, unless otherwise specified.
Interviews via the On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) Program are ONLY open to currently registered Rutgers-New Brunswick students.
How to Request an Interview:
To request an interview through the On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) Program:
- Login to your CareerKnight account
- Select "Internship & Job Listings" then "CareerKnight Postings" on the left menu bar
- Select "All Interviews" on the "show me" drop-down menu
- You can use the keyword search field to search through the various listings in the system
- Only students who RSVP for information sessions are guaranteed seats. Others will be allowed into the room five minutes prior to the start time if space is available.