NJ Statewide Career & Internship Fair
Friday, April 28, 2017
• 11:00 AM
- 4:00 PM
Location: Louis Brown Athletic Center (The RAC on Livingston Campus) - 83 Rockafeller Rd
An anticipated group of 160+ employers will network with more than 2,500 students and alumni to discuss full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities from a wide variety of fields. This event is open to Rutgers University (New Brunswick, Camden, Newark, and RBHS) students and alumni from all academic disciplines as well as the general public.
INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS:
- For additional information, including the registration form and fees, log in to an existing CareerKnight account or new users may first create one by visiting http://rutgers-csm.symplicity.com/employers (the registration deadline is April 13)
- Sponsorship: Increase your brand at career fairs and support student career programs by becoming an employer partner. Visit https://careers.rutgers.edu/page.cfm?page_ID=408 for details.
INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS AND ALUMNI:
- Current Rutgers Students: No pre-registration required. Please remember to bring your RU ID card or have your RUID number available to expedite check-in.
- RU-NB Alumni (graduating in 2011 or later AND you remember your RUID number): No pre-registration required.
- External Candidates, RU-NB Alumni (graduating before 2011), and all Newark and Camden Alumni: A pre-registeration link will be provided in early April. Once you pre-register be sure to print a copy of your confirmation email and bring it to the event.
- The fair entry point is through the main doors of the Louis Brown Athletic Center or RAC. Registration will be to the right after entering.
- WE ARE GOING GREEN! A list of attending employers will be made available online in early April. For the most up-to-date fair information download the Careers By Symplicity mobile app (Link: https://www.symplicity.com/get/careers-by-symplicity/ )! Research attending employers, use the booth map during the fair to find your favorite employers, meet and rate employers at the fair, and set reminders to follow-up afterwards. No individual paper booklets will be provided (although a link will be provided here to view the NJ Statewide Career & Internship Fair employer listings)
- Attendees must dress professionally (suits strongly encouraged) and should bring multiple copies of their resumes
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick, Rutgers University-Newark and Rutgers University-Camden students with valid parking permits should follow all Parking regulations associated with those permits and park in their assigned Rutgers University-New Brunswick lot(s). Clarification on these locations is provided at http://rudots.rutgers.edu/parkinglots.shtml . All Rutgers University alumni should confirm with the Parking department that any previously registered vehicles are removed from university records prior to arrival on campus. Call 848-932-7744 during regular business hours. Attendees with no Rutgers affiliation may park in the Yellow Lot, adjacent to the Rutgers Athletic Center (RAC), without a permit.
- The Louis Brown Athletic Center, also known as the Rutgers Athletic Center or RAC, is located at 83 Rockafeller Rd, Piscataway, NJ 08854 (http://rumaps.rutgers.edu/location/louis-brown-athletic-center-rac). If not permitted to park in the Yellow Lot, utilize regular campus buses for travel from other locations on the greater New Brunswick campus.
Minimum attire for ALL fairs and interviews with employers is business formal unless otherwise specified.
(For Rutgers University-New Brunswick campus only)