NJ Graduate, Health Professions & Law School Admissions Fair 2017
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
• 11:00 AM
- 2:00 PM
Location: College Avenue Student Center, MPR & Main Lounge
Admissions officers, students, and alumni come together to discuss graduate, medical, and law school opportunities. With over 60 programs expected to attend, this fair will be a great networking opportunity for both candidates and admissions officers alike. This event is open to Rutgers University students and alumni from all three campuses (New Brunswick, Newark, and Camden) as well as all college-level students in the greater New Jersey area.
Registration for Admissions Officers: For additional information, including registration forms and fees, log in to your CareerKnight account at http://rutgers-csm.symplicity.com/employers (priority registration deadline is February 20)
All additional information for school representatives will be provided upon confirmation of registration.
Registration for Students and Alumni:
- Current Students: No pre-registration required.
- RU-NB Alumni (graduating in 2011 or later AND you remember your RUID number): No pre-registration required.
- RU-NB Alumni (graduating before 2011 OR other alumni without an RUID number): No pre-registration required.
- Non-Rutgers School Attendees: No pre-registration required.
Additional Information for Students and Alumni:
- We will be utilizing a fair mobile website for our fair directory this year. No individual paper booklets will be provided. WE ARE GOING GREEN!
- View the list of registered programs via our home page red banner link or visit:
- Attendees are expected to dress business casual
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick students with valid parking permits should follow all Parking regulations associated with those permits and park in their assigned Rutgers University-New Brunswick lot(s). Regular campus buses should be utilized for travel from other locations on the greater New Brunswick campus. Clarification on these locations provided at http://rudots.rutgers.edu/parkinglots.shtml .
- All Rutgers University alumni should confirm with the Parking department that any previously registered vehicles are removed from university records prior to arrival on campus. Call 848-932-7744 during regular business hours to do so.
- Rutgers University-Newark, Rutgers University-Camden, all Rutgers University alumni, and attendees external to Rutgers should park in the Yellow Lot on Livingston Campus. Shuttle buses will run every 10-15 minutes between the parking lot and the College Avenue Student Center. Directions and a map are available at http://maps.rutgers.edu/location/lot-yellow-lot-rac. For GPS directions, use the Louis Brown Athletic Center (RAC), located at 83 Rockafeller Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854.
- If arriving via mass transit or other means, please note the venue address is 126 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Recommended attire for all fairs and interviews with employers is business formal, unless otherwise specified.