Cancelled: Graduate Student Advisory Board
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
• 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
Location: Busch Student Center, Career & Interview Center
Let your voice be heard by University Career Services by suggesting new ideas from a graduate student perspective in this focus group. This is a casual program where students will have the opportunity to provide University Career Services with feedback on programs and services.
Lunch/Refreshments will be provided.
This program requires preregistration. To register:
- Login to your CareerKnight account
- Select "Events, Workshops & Contests" on the left menu bar
- Select "Workshops" in the secondary gray bar
- You can use the keyword search field to search through the various programs in the system to locate this event
- Only students who RSVP for information sessions are guaranteed seats. Others will be allowed into the room five minutes prior to the start time if space is available.
RSVP No-Show Policy:
Participants are considered "no-shows" when they fail to cancel their RSVPs through CareerKnight with sufficient notice (within 24 hours of the program). Failure to attend events for which students have submitted RSVPs will result in a suspension of all CareerKnight privileges, including On-Campus Interviews and job postings. In case of inclement weather, please check www.rutgers.edu to determine the University's operating status. We will follow all closings and delays.
Why we need a no-show/cancellation policy for events: Please note that when participants no-show for events that require an RSVP, it is unfair to potential participants who wanted to attend but couldn't due to a possible waitlist. In addition, for some events (not all) we have employers and organizers who participate and they are giving their time to assist RU students/alumni. Thus, having no-shows for RSVP events not only reflects negatively on you, but on Rutgers University as well. Moreover, such lapses of etiquette are generally not tolerated in business and civic settings.