NJ Statewide Career & Internship Fair
Friday, April 29, 2016
• 11:00 AM
- 4:00 PM
Location: Louis Brown Athletic Center (The RAC on Livingston Campus) - 83 Rockafeller Rd, Piscataway, NJ 08854
An anticipated group of 160+ employers will network with more than 2,500 students and alumni to discuss full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities from a wide variety of fields. This event is open to Rutgers University students and alumni from all three campuses and academic areas as well as the general public.
INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS/JOB SEEKERS:
- Current Students: No pre-registration required.
- RU-NB Alumni (graduating in 2011 or later AND you know your RUID number): No pre-registration required.
- External Candidates OR RU-NB Alumni (graduating before 2011 OR without an RUID): You should pre-register and bring your confirmation email with you to the event (Registration Form)
Employer Listings: We are going green! We will be utilizing a career fair mobile directory this year.
- Download the "Careers By Symplicity" mobile app in the App Store or Google Play. Use the app to research participating employers, find their booth location and "favorite" and rate them, set up reminders, and follow up after the fair. This app is your key to the most up-to-date employer information for the career fair.
- A list of registered employers is currently available at: Employer List. No individual paper booklets will be provided (although you can print directly from that web page).
Attendees are expected to dress professionally (suits strongly encouraged) and bring multiple copies of their resumes.
Parking Information: Attendees without current Rutgers-New Brunswick parking permits should park in the yellow lot on Livingston campus. Students with current Rutgers-New Brunswick parking permits must park in their designated lots and utilize the campus bus system, if necessary, to reach the Louis Brown Athletic Center (RAC).
INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS:
Registration: For additional information, including registration forms and fees, visit https://rutgers-csm.symplicity.com/events/NJState2016 after March 1, 2016. Increase your brand at career fairs and support student career programs by becoming an employer partner. Learn more
Minimum attire for ALL fairs and interviews with employers is business formal unless otherwise specified.